Evaluating a new post-harvest line solution for your pack-house can be overwhelming. There are many things to consider, including budget, timeline, throughput, process efficiency and your expectations around warranty and maintenance.
We’ve put a guide together with 15 questions to ask yourself to help determine exactly what you’re looking for in a post-harvest line.
Download the guide for information on:
- Major considerations you should work through before investing in a line.
- The advantages and challenges of a new line including how to develop a business case.
- 15 key questions to help you to determine your requirements and specifications.
- Information around the total cost of ownership and how to set a realistic budget.
- Factors that will impact the overall quality and efficiency of a new line.