If you’re motivated by innovative work and continually strive for improvement, Wyma can provide opportunities that will help you realize your potential.
After Sales and Service Assistant (Christchurch, NZ)
We are seeking a highly skilled administrator who is organised, customer focused and has an attitude of "getting things done" to join our After Sales and Service team.
We are very keen to hear from you if you thrive in a fast paced environment, like having fun with your team and look for ways to do things better - every time. You will:
- Have a strong affinity with our values of Flexibility, Respect, Energy, Sustainability and Honour
- Be a confident computer user and skilled in Microsoft Word, Excel and ERP.
- Have strong numeracy skills.
- Have effective interpersonal, written and oral communication skills. A good team player and also enjoy working directly with customers.
- Attention to detail and an ability to juggle multiple tasks.
Other Qualifications / Experience
- Experience in a complex manufacturing/export environment would be a benefit.
- Appropriate approvals to live and work in NZ.
At Wyma, we care about and value our staff. We provide a generous package including a competitive salary (dependent on skill and industry experience), healthcare insurance, Kiwisaver.
Only individuals with the legal right to work in NZ should apply. As we are a safety sensitive site and workplace, employment will be conditional on a negative, pre-employment drug and alcohol screening test
To apply, please visit our LinkedIn advert via this link: https://lnkd.in/eTQkYdp2
Field Service Technician - Wyma Australia (Adelaide)
Reporting to the Group After Sales and Service Manager, you will be responsible for providing service and technical support to Wyma customers in Australia. The ideal applicant will be customer centric and motivated to provide world class service and support.
- Engage with customers, assess their machinery and service requirements, and provide technical advice
- Install, commission, maintain and repair Wyma and partner equipment at customer sites
- Provide remote technical support via phone and web tools
- Coordinate spare parts stocking and delivery
- Provide internal technical feedback
- Investigate issues and undertake root cause analysis
- Create service support information and assist with the creation of technical compliance documentation
- Hands-on experience commissioning, maintaining and repairing complex mechanical equipment
- A relevant maintenance/engineering/automation/electrical qualification or equivalent practical experience
- Knowledge and experience of the regulations and safety requirements for the testing and installation of mechanical and electrical equipment
- Skill and experience in solving complex technical problems
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously, juggling competing priorities to meet deadlines
- Willing and able to regularly travel nationally and internationally
- Current forklift license
- Legally entitled to work in Australia
The successful candidate will combine a passion for machinery with strong technical ability, exceptional problem-solving skills and the willingness to get their hands dirty on the job. You will have a strong affinity with Wyma’s core values of Flexibility, Respect, Energy, Sustainability and Honour, as well as being a confident and effective communicator.
To apply, please visit our LinkedIn advert via this link: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/3258303435/?capColoOverride=true
UK Service Manager (Snetterton, Norfolk )
Will you take Wyma UK and it's service/parts business to the next level?
As Service Manager in the UK - you will be responsible for taking the company and its current service position to the next level.
This will be achieved by working closely with our existing customers and partners in the UK, Ireland and Scandinavia to increase service engagement and performance levels.
At the same time, you will intensify the synergy between service, sales, and marketing, with the aim of exceeding customer service expectations, and meeting agreed service KPIs.
What do you bring?
- Technical sales experience – from a service and/or capital equipment perspective.
- Endless energy, enthusiasm and responsiveness, particularly in respect to service performance.
- Strong technical background and problem-solving skills.
- An excellent understanding the synergy required between the service and sales teams.
- Experience with systems such as CRM, service ticketing, online parts ordering, and customer database management.
- Excellent leadership skills, including an ability to coach your team to optimal results.
- Ideally you will have a background in agricultural machinery business.
- Flexible, dynamic and open attitude towards change and variety in the workplace.
For more information please contact Hana Silhankova: email@example.com
Enterprise Resources Planning Program Manager (Christchurch, NZ)
Are you wanting to accelerate your professional and personal growth?
A rare and exciting opportunity is available for an experienced ERP Program Manager who is highly motivated and capable of successfully overseeing a transformational business project that includes the selection, implementation and optimisation of a new Enterprise Resource Planning system.
This role would suit a highly skilled ERP professional who will proactively promote operational efficiency by:
- Leading the business through the process of evaluating and selecting an ERP solution.
- Managing the implementation of the selected ERP system.
- Leading the implementation of new organisational processes and process improvement projects to optimise the benefits of the ERP software and related systems.
- Ensuring the system continues to meet the organisation's goals.
The Ideal Person
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Extensive knowledge of complex ERP systems particularly in their use in discrete manufacturing environments involving complex/multi-level products.
- The ability to balance both strategic and tactical responsibilities.
- A strong business analyst / process improvement focus with the ability to identify opportunities for continuous improvement and increased operational efficiency.
- An optimistic, engaging and adaptable style with the ability to gain people's confidence and lead change across the organisation.
- Experience in a complex manufacturing/export environment in a broad range of roles including supply chain and production.
- Willingness to travel to support Wyma’s offshore teams as well as be available in the evenings to support overseas staff in their local working hours.
- Appropriate approvals to live and work in NZ.
For more information please contact Sara Ogier: firstname.lastname@example.org