Clean Wet Hopper
Wyma’s Clean Wet Hopper gently receives produce in water.
Our Clean Wet Hopper receives and stores produce in water prior to packaging, eliminating the need for boxes/bins.
Flumes or conveyors gently carry produce to the bunker. Modular conveyor in the base of the bunker move produce towards the outfeed elevator. Speed controlled outfeed elevators carry produce to the next stage in your line.
This system is a great time-buffer allowing you to store produce for short periods of time to even your line flow into packaging.
- Robust construction with durable stainless steel tanks
- Tanks equipped with modular conveyor to gently carry your produce forward
- Modular plastic conveyor and elevator for easy maintenance
- Speed controlled out-feed elevator
- Stainless steel out-feed elevator with modular plastic belt and cleats to remove produce from the bunker
- Automated control valves and integrated sensors for water level control
- External elevator and conveyor bearing for easy maintenance
- Platforms, walkways and frames can be provided around the bunkers to allow easy access for maintenance and produce inspection
- Quick removal internal panels to aid cleaning
- Stepped elevator angle to minimize roll-back and efficiently carry produce to the out-feed. This ensures produce through-put is maximized and produce damage minimised
- Speed controlled via a variable speed drive to allow out-feed rate to be optimized to conditions and pack-out rates
- Three access hatches for cleaning and maintenance