Octal Conveyors & Elevators
Our Octal Conveyors & Elevators efficiently transport produce to different parts of your line.
Wyma’s Octal Conveyors & Elevators transport produce efficiently to different parts of your line.
Produce is fed on to the conveyor or elevator and is transported in the direction of belt motion. The belt runs on either a low-maintenance slat bed, or stainless steel rollers, for a smooth and even motion. Return drums help with belt tension and also make sure there is no belt slippage.
Conveyors can have produce sweeps included to divide produce flow, if needed. In-feed and out-feed chutes are available.
Elevators have 50mm cleats along the belt so they can transport produce to different heights. A gooseneck can be added for feeding produce gently to the next stage in your line.
- A backstop prevents produce roll-back.
- PVC belt – good quality and long lasting
- Urethane drums are longer life than steel drums; no pitting or rust. More grip than steel drums.
- Fully supported belt edges are safer and less produce will be lost/damaged.
- Fully covered bearings help a safe operation.
- Slat bed is very low maintenance and provides flexibility during installation.
- Stainless belt support rollers have less friction as belt moves; saves power.
- Modular design for flexibility during installation. Can be supplied flat-packed to save build and freight cost. Allows for modifications at a later date.
- Seamless return rollers mean smooth operation and a long life.