Bin & Bag Tipper
Wyma’s Bin & Bag Tipper gently tips produce from bags or bins that are too heavy to be manually unloaded.
Our Bin & Bag Tipper gently tips produce from bags, bins or boxes that are too heavy for manual unloading. It was originally designed for a large processing company who wanted a versatile tipper to minimise labour and maximise safety.
Bag Tipping: A bag is secured in place with retaining rods and chains customised to suit your bags. When the bag is secure, the cradle rotates to tip all produce into receiving equipment then returns to the home position.
Bin Tipping: When tipping bins, a bin support platform must be fitted. A bin is then loaded onto the tipping cradle by forklift and is held in place by a retainer bar. When the bin is secure, the cradle rotates to tip all produce into receiving equipment then returns to the home position. The tipping cradle can be adjusted to suit various bin heights using the extendable bin retainer bar.
Changing from bin to bag operation is quick and easy.
The tipping cycle can be fully automated if Wyma Electrical Controls are purchased.
Wyma can provide a safety fence around the tipping area, with controlled entry
- Quick and easy changeover from bin to bag discharge
- Gentle tipping
- Can handle weights of 0.5 to 2 tonnes
- Bin platform easily removable with forklift
- Hydraulic power pack operating cylinders and sized to suit load and speed requirements
- Dual linkage arms from a smooth tipping motion and an efficient use of hydraulic power
- Tipping rotation to 140 degrees to ensure complete produce discharge
- Durable and robust construction to withstand the strains of lifting heavy bins and forklift knocks
- Integrated spring-loaded hooks to retain bags (assumes straps are on base of bags)
- Easy to operate control panel when electrics are provided