Creep Feed Hopper
Our Creep Feed Hopper receives, stores and conveys dirty produce that has a high level of dirt and clods.
Wyma’s Creep Feed Hopper is a dry hopper. It receives wet or dry produce with a high level of dirt and clods (from storage of from the field). It allows for fast unloading and change over time without starving your line of produce. Provides produce buffering.
Bulk produce can be unloaded from a truck or bin tipper straight into the Creep Feed Hopper. A conveyor moves produce slowly to the outfeed end. This slow feed means an even flow of produce to the rest of your processing line.
Hopper angle and infeed height will be chosen to suit your needs.
With Wyma Electrical Controls, the conveyor speed automatically adjusts to maintain an even-flow to your line.
- Heavy-duty belt Robust and long-lasting.
- Variable speed conveyor, changes belt speed for smooth produce flow rate and soft-start to reduce jolting.
- Large storage capacity, allows up to 20t of produce to be received and stored before it enters your line.
- Adjustable feet, for easy, level installation.
- Simple, durable tensioning system, very low maintenance and easy to adjust.
- Stainless steel roller bed, less friction, long life and low maintenance.
- Simple maintenance access for easy cleaning and maintenance.
- Easy to integrate with existing equipment of new processing lines.