Hydraulic Bin Tipper
Our fully automated Hydraulic Bin Tipper empties high weight field bins into a hopper or gently onto a conveyor.
Wyma’s Hydraulic Bin Tipper empties various sized bins into a wet or dry hopper. It can also tip bins onto a takeaway conveyor, depending on your line layout. Centre or corner pivot models are available. Produce is evenly distributed across the width of receiving equipment.
The Hydraulic Bin Tipper is fully automated with a Wyma Electrical Control Panel or remote control.
A full bin is loaded onto the tipping cradle by forklift. An operator presses the start button to begin the tipping motion. The bin rotates to 140° so all produce is tipped. The empty bin automatically returns to the home position. The cycle can be paused at any time.
A top-ejection system is available so the forklift driver can place a full bin and remove an empty bin while they are there.
- Various model widths available to meet bin specifications
- Custom frame heights to adequately integrate the Bin Tipper into new and existing processing lines
- Can tip into a hopper or onto a conveyor
- Hydraulic power pack operating cylinders and sized to suit load and speed requirements
- Fast standard tipping cycle of 25 seconds from bin loading to produce release
- Durable and robust construction to withstand the strains of lifting heavy bins and of forklift knocks
- Designed to minimise drop height and optimise gentle tipping
- Dual linkage arms for a smooth tipping motion and an efficient use of hydraulic power
- Fully automatic tipping cycle
- Tipping rotation to 140 degrees to ensure complete produce discharge
- Remote radio control to allow operation from forklift*
- Can handle multiple field / pack-house bin sizes
- The wide cradle models allow two bins to be tipped simultaneously.