Wyma’s Flume Conveyors are a low maintenance option for transporting produce over long distances and around corners.
Wyma Flume Conveyors provide a very low maintenance, hygienic option for transporting produce over long distances and around corners to one, or many destinations using flow dividers to control produce flow.
Produce may be de-watered prior to the next process, or in some cases fed directly into the next machine with flume water. Water can be managed in a closed loop with a filter and recycling system or as part of whole line water management system.
Optional add-ons and customised options available for a tailored solution.
Suitable for all types of fresh produce.
Four standard sizes available.
- Full stainless steel construction
- Durable and hard-wearing
- Soft fall entry point for produce
- Flexible layout options, tailored to your needs
- Split produce flow; all one way, all the other way or any combination between
- Entry flap to stop produce falling back into water entry point
- Partial or full dewatering prior to next stage*
- Very low maintenance
- Open / exposed surfaces with no sharp edges
- High hygiene standard
- High structural strength
- Dewatering trace*. Available in two sizes for partial or majority dewatering
- Dewatering conveyor* for full dewatering before the next piece of equipment
- Custom length components*