Roller Inspection Table
Wyma’s Roller Inspection Table is for manually inspecting produce. Multiple sizes are available.
Our Roller Inspection Table conveys produce for manual and visual inspection.
It has blue rollers for better contrast against produce. The rollers run on a heavy duty chain around a bed with rubber strips on the top edge. As the chain moves, friction between the rollers and the rubber strips makes the rollers rotate on the surface of the table. The rotating rollers make produce rotate as it passes across the table so it is easier to inspect.
The unique drop-out roller allows debris to exit from the interior of the roller bed structure.
There are waste sorting chutes along one or both sides of the conveyor. Conveyors can be provided to carry away waste and graded produce.
A centre divider can be fitted to separate produce into two inspection areas.
Multiple sizes are available to suit your specific needs.
- Stainless side foldings extend beside rollers to ensure there are no catch points.
- Blue PVC rollers for improved colour contrast when inspecting or grading.
- Inspection hatches for easy maintenance for cleaning access.
- Traction rails keep all rollers rotating together.
- Drop-out roller system allows dirt and debris to fall beneath the table, minimising build-up inside the machine.
- Central divider* creates central lane for waste sorting.
- Variable speed drive* for easy speed adjustment.
- X-lube oil impregnated roller bushes accommodates both wet and dry produce.
- Heavy duty extended pin conveyor chain which is durable and hard-wearing.