Belt Inspection Conveyor
Wyma’s Belt Inspection Conveyor is designed for manual inspection of produce.
Our Belt Inspection Conveyor conveys produce for manual and visual inspection.
It has a blue PVC belt for better contrast against produce. If produce is very dirty, we can supply a web belt. Dirt, debris and water fall through the web belt so they are not carried further down the processing line.
There are waste sorting chutes along one or both sides of the conveyor. Conveyors can be provided to carry away waste and graded produce.
Multiple sizes are available to suit your specific needs.
- Blue PVC belt for better colour contrast when inspecting or grading
- Light frame with fluorescent or LED light for enhanced inspection or grading*
- Stainless steel chute extension attaches to end of moulded plastic waste/sorting chute to provide extra length for chute and to direct produce towards bins/conveyors*
- Stainless steel in-feed or out-feed chute with rubber lining to gently feed produce onto roller inspection table or other equipment that follows in the processing line
- Emergency stop pull cord with reset button
- Variable speed drive which enables the operator easy access to vary the speed of the inspection to his/her preference
- Stainless steel side panels with dura-galvanised internal frame and mild steel and painted legs, or complete upgrade to stainless steel
- Integrated motor and gearbox