Lift Roller Sizer
The Wyma Lift Roller Sizer is a diameter grader suitable for a wide range of fruits and vegetables.
The Wyma Lift Roller Sizer is a diameter grader suitable for a wide range of fruits and vegetables including carrots, potatoes, parsnips, beets, citrus, onions, bulbs, brussel sprouts, rutabaga and other round or tubular products. It is extremely versatile, offering multiple size outputs at high capacity in one machine. It can cater for a large range of product sizes and shapes through a selection of different roller options. Product size ranges, or size bands, are created by adjusting the spacing between the rollers, at defined locations, along the length of the machine.
The Lift Roller Sizer is made from stainless steel and food-grade plastic materials. The bottom rollers are fixed while the top rollers are lifting. The rollers are mounted on two endless chains (one on each side). As the rollers travel forward they rotate, turning the product for sizing consistency. Top rollers lift on a series of ramps as they move forward, creating an opening for produce to fall through. Individual cross conveyors for each product size range catch the product and deliver it to the next station in the line. Ramp heights are easily adjusted through electronics, or a manual handle when a control system has not been integrated. Adjustments can be made while the equipment is operating.
- Gentle sizing
- Fully stainless steel construction
- Large access panels for easier servicing
- Direct drive lifting rollers help turn produce for increased sizing accuracy
- Safety cover
- Open topped channels for easy chain replacement
- Optional automatic and remote sizing
- Choice of rollers
- Centralised greasing system to increase life expectancy of moving parts
- Heavy duty drive system
- No transmission chain
- Bottom rollers driven by timing belt mean a consistent roller speed for more consistent sizing.
- Optional reversible cross conveyors for added line flexibility