Horizontal Debris Remover
Wyma’s Horizontal Debris Remover removes dirt, roots and debris from potatoes.
Our Horizontal Debris Remover removes dirt, roots and other debris from potatoes.
It has a belt with rubber pintles. Potatoes and debris are fed onto the belt. Potatoes are carried forward and directed to the outfeed chute by the powered sweep roller. Debris falls through the pintles to the base of the belt. It is carried under the sweep roller to the waste chute at the end of the machine.
You can adjust the gap between the powered sweep roller and the belt to control the size of the debris that will be removed from produce flow.
The powered sweep roller has a weight balancing mechanism to prevent the roller from applying too much pressure on the belt. This prevents debris from getting lodged in the belt.
- High quality pintle belt is long lasting and great for collecting debris
- Product outfeed chute gently guides produce to the next stage in your line. Can be fitted on either side of the machine to suit your line layout.
- Weight balance mechanism is easy to adjust sweep roller height.
- Cover screen for safety
- Tensioner for easy tension adjustment. Very low maintenance.
- Inspection hatches (both sides) are helpful for belt removal and replacement.
- Compact, rugged design for a longer machine life