Vertical Bin & Bag Filler
Our Vertical Bin & Bag Filler provides gentle produce handling for bins and bags.
If you need gentle produce handling when filling bins or bags, then our Vertical Bin & Bag Filler is the perfect choice.
The De-elevator lowers and stops just before it reaches the bottom of a bin or bag. When it is in position, produce feed starts.
Soft fingers on the De-elevator gently convey produce into the bin or bag, slowly adjusting upwards to maintain a minimal distance between its end point and the level of produce.
Once the bin or bag is full, produce feed stops until a replacement empty bin or bag is detected. On the dual-head model, the feed conveyor will reverse and fill the second bin or bag, allowing for continuous filling
- Soft rubber fingers on De-elevator belt to gently support and convey produce into bin with minimal drop.
- De-elevator head with automated incremental positioning maintains minimal drop height as the bin fills. Long De-elevator head available for deep bins/bags.
- Reversible conveyor (fitted on dual head configuration only)* enables continuous filling. Conveyor automatically directs produce towards empty bin when opposite bin is full.
- Standard support frame for easy integration into the processing line. Accepts most common bindimensions. Customisable for bags or extra tall bins and bags.
- Bin locating bars for correct bin positioning. Stops bin from damaging the support frame and machine.
- Bin detection sensor system prevents produce loss on the floor. Bin Filler will not start until the bin is correctly located under the De-elevator head.
- Flexible energy chain prevents damage to moving electrical cables and allows smooth de-elevator movement.
- Tower light and siren alerts forklift operator when a bin is full.
- Rail and guide rollers for smooth De-elevator movement.
- Produce level sensor signals when to adjust De-elevator head height and when a bin is full.
- Multiple electrical options available for flexible integration options.