Jason Gerrie is the General Manager of the Wyma offices in Europe and UK. He leads sales, distribution and business development activities for the group globally.
Jason has been with Wyma for 13 years, 5 of which have been spent in the European office which is where he is currently based.
Jason was initially attracted to Wyma by the company’s growth potential, drive for product and solution innovation and by its absolute commitment to delivering value and excellent customer service.
Prior to joining Wyma, Jason spent 6 years working for large multinationals in New Zealand and the United Kingdom, in both the B2B and B2C environments.
Jason’s strong background has given him the knowledge and skills to best lead the team. He thoroughly enjoys interacting with new and existing customers and is committed to tailoring solutions to suit their business.
- Solution development for the fresh produce industry
- Sales process management
- Business strategy & planning
- Business development
- Market assessment & development
- Key account management
- Strategic marketing
- Product Development
- Brand management
- CRM implementation & management
- Project management
- Internal/external communications
- Undergraduate & Post Graduate Degrees in Marketing Management (2002)
- Bachelor of Physical Education University of Otago (2002)