Andrew is the Managing Director at Wyma Solutions and has been a part of the business since 2001. Andrew is involved across all facets of the business but his passions are product development and technical solutions.
With extensive travel in New Zealand and overseas, Andrew has developed a strong understanding of the industry and built relationships with customers all over the world.
“Liaising with our customers is very enjoyable. Learning what their current issues are and working together to develop a personalized solution is incredibly rewarding.”
Other roles now and before Wyma include:
- Managing Director for Xenos Ltd; a company specializing in the design and manufacture of Aseptic Filling machines.
- Director for Heat Ranger; a company developing crop frost protection technology.
- Engineering Manager at Shell Oil NZ Ltd
- Consulting structural engineer.
- Solution Development
- Technical Sales
- Product Development
- Machinery Design
- Structural Engineering Design
- Business Process Improvement.
- Bachelor of Civil Engineering (Hons) (1990)
- Diploma Business Administration (1993)