Manual Bin Tipper
Wyma’s Manual Tip Bin Tipper tips full produce bins into a wet or dry hopper.
Our Manual Bin Tipper tips produce from field bins into a wet or dry hopper. It can also tip bins onto a takeaway conveyor, depending on your line layout. Centre or corner pivot models are available. Produce is evenly distributed across the width of receiving equipment.
Forklift forks are placed underneath the tipping bar. As the forks lift, the tipping bar rolls on the forks and the bin cradle rotates to the full-tip position. The forklift remains in place and when all produce is tipped, the forklift slowly lowers and the tipping bar rolls back on the forks. The forks provide support so the bin is not jolted on its return.
- Various model widths available to meet bin specifications
- Custom frame heights to adequately integrate the Bin Tipper into new and existing processing lines
- Can tip into a hopper or onto a conveyor
- A central pivot point allows bins to tip directly over the hopper ensuring vegetables are distributed evenly across the hopper width
- User controlled tipping speed
- Durable and robust construction to withstand the strains of lifting heavy bins and of forklift knocks
- Designed to minimise drop height and optimise gentle tipping
- Tipping rotation to 145 degrees to ensure complete produce discharge
- Bin will self-right when fork pressure is removed
- Low maintenance
- Can handle multiple field / pack-house bin sizes
- The wide cradle models allow two bins to be tipped simultaneously.