Our Rotary Filter removes vegetable matter and debris from water so the water can be reused.
Wyma’s Rotary Filter is compact and cost effective. It is a first-stage water treatment solution. It removes vegetable matter and debris from water so the water can be reused.
Dirty water is fed into a rotating drum via an infeed pipe or flume. The drum is made from wedge wire screen (aperture 0.2 to 2mm) to allow water to pass through. Water is collected underneath the rotating screen in a catchment tray or tank. Debris stays on the screen and is carried to the waste chute via flights fitted inside the drum.
An internal cleaning bar sprays water on the outside of the drum to dislodge waste and prevent it from clogging the screen.
- Removes water from waste which reduces bulk and weight of waste, lowering waste disposal costs.
- Flip-up door to give easy access to drum and internal structure for cleaning and maintenance.
- Chain-driven drum for maximum drive in wet conditions.
- Spray bar sprays water through the drum to dislodge waste and prevent build up that may clog the holes.
- Alternative spray bar position means you can choose which side the spray bar in on, depending on your site.
- Second spray bar position* – each spray bar can be set up to spray separate halves of the drum. You can set the spray intensity separately, depending on how clogged each half gets. This may reduce water usage.
- Customisable spray nozzles to choose size, spraying angle and intensity to suit your needs. Easy maintenance.
- Built-in water catchment tray collects waste water for reuse.
- Flights carry waste to the outfeed.