Wyma’s Mud Separator reduces your water usage and waste disposal costs, improving the environmental sustainability of your business.
Wyma’s Mud Separator extracts mud from wash water. Solids are transported away as a controlled drip-free discharge, while the cleaned water is returned back into the processing line.
Water can be recycled without the need for polymers, flocculants or coagulants. Wyma’s Mud Separator has few moving parts so is very low maintenance.
The system comprises of:
- Patented mud separation plates that separate mud and water
- Outlet for water to exit for reuse
- A top vibrator to help move mud from the plates for periodic cleaning
- Centre vibrator to help thicken and compress mud at the bottom of the cone
- Side vibrators to help mud slide down the cone to the exit
- Knife valve to control water discharge
For best results, use this equipment with a Rotary Screen Filter to remove large organic debris before wash water enters the mud separation system.
A screw auger can be fitted to collect waste from the outfeed.
60° & 70° degree cone angles available.
Please Note: This product is not available in New Zealand or Australia. Please contact Wyma for more information.
- Low water processing costs.
- Very low maintenance.
- Control system.
- Small footprint.
- Does not require polymers, flocculants or coagulants.
- Easy operation.
- Optional solids pump.
- Optional process pump.