Roman Pushkar is a Territory Manager. He is the key point of contact for Wyma customers from Russia, CIS and Baltic countries. Roman’s main role is to provide all information and necessary assistance and support to all companies who see the value in Wyma products.
Roman joined the Wyma team in 2014. He previously worked as a sales representative for a company dealing in agricultural and pack-house equipment. Roman enjoys interacting with customers and working with them to come up with a personalised solution that will improve their handling and processing systems.
Roman is passionate about working for a global company. He enjoys presenting customers with tailored solutions based on experience from all over world.
- Delivering Machinery and/or Line Solution Sales
- Managing Dealers, Agents &/or Resellers
- Developing New Markets (Territories)
- Generating Market Intelligence (Industry Trends, Opportunities, etc.)
- Customer Relationship Management
- Bachelor of International Affairs majoring in International Affairs, Economics and Management Linguistics University of Nizhny Novgorod (2012)