Björn is the European Sales Manager, leading the Wyma sales team across Europe and the UK; in conjunction with managing sales strategies in Germany, Holland, Belgium, Luxemburg, Austria, Hungary and Switzerland.
Björn joined the team with a keen enthusiasm to contribute to the continued success of Wyma. He comes from a strong background of senior sales and account management roles, spanning over 21 years with a focus in the food production industry, in locations right across the globe.
These roles have all contributed to Björn’s sound knowledge of the industry, covering both the broader end-to-end view as well as the finer idiosyncrasies.
Björn is hands-on, enjoys travelling, meeting new people, seeing different cities and landscapes and ultimately providing a win-win solution.
- International sales & global business strategy
- New business development
- Profit & loss management
- Supply chain management
- Product development
- Solution development for the food industry
- Consultative selling
- Relationship management
- MBA in Business/Managerial Economics, Webster University (1999-2002)
- Bachelor of Marketing & Sales, Hogeschool Zuyd (1993-1997)
- University of North Alabama
Björn is fluent in Dutch, English & German.