Over the years we have learned a lot about post-harvest machinery, processes and produce. These guides will help make your business more efficient.
Protect your customers with effective food safety
A quick guide to avoiding bacterial contamination in your vegetable processing lines.
This guide offers tips on how to avoid bacterial contamination in your pack-house, from the design phase through to building a food safety plan around four core areas:
Avoid potato bruising and increase profit
A handy guide to help you avoid potato bruising, minimize damage and get the most value from your harvest.
This guide includes tips on how to avoid potato bruising:
- Before planting
- While planting
- During growing season
- During pre-harvest prep
- When harvesting
- While handling
- In storage
Considering a post-harvest line investment?
A quick start guide to help you understand the process so you can find the perfect solution for your business.
Download the guide to learn:
- 10 major things to consider before choosing a solution provider
- 15 key questions to determine your requirements and specifications
- How to develop a business case for investing in a new line
- Total cost of ownership and setting a realistic budget for now and the future
- Factors that will impact quality and efficiency
Are you getting the best out of your carrots?
Ideas for growers on improving carrot quality from harvest to processing.
Download the eBook to learn:
- Nine tips for improving carrot quality
- What is carrot silvering
- How it affects growers
- How to reduce silvering