The Wyma Drying Tunnel uses warmed air and high air flow to take surface moisture off smooth skinned produce. Produce is rolled through turbulent warm air inside the machine for even drying performance. A portion of air can be re-circulated of efficient use of heat.
|Video - Tunnel Dryer (2.51 mb)|
- Insulated hood for maximum energy efficiency
- Heat exchanger ensures low air humidity to optimise drying efficiency
- Variable conveyor speed for produce type and drying conditions
- Reduced bacteria growth
- Improved handling and increased shelf life
- Roller or Belt Conveyor to transfer produce
- Robustly built to withstand wet produce and variable conditions
- Air circulation system through rollers to improve airflow around produce and reduce drying time
- Soft pintle rollers at exit gently lower produce onto next piece of equipment
- Available in multiple sizes
Wyma Drying Tunnels are suitable for fresh root vegetables.