Mach 8 Palletiser
The MACH Palletiser is the basic model for all the Symach machines. A MACH Palletiser comprises a gripper or manipulator head, a squeeze collar, a platform with sliding doors on which each layer is formed, and a stacking cage.
The gripper is designed to receive the bags/boxes/crates and place them accurately on the platform with sliding doors. Symach have equipped this gripper with numerous features to ensure that the packaged material is placed as per the pre-programmed pallet layer configuration. Bags/boxes/crates are accurately positioned to ensure that the layer is tight and to optimise space use and fit on the pallet.
The platform on which each individual bag/box/crate layer is formed consists of two sliding doors surrounded by a squeezing collar. Both of these components provide a small confined area for the gripper to operate, contributing to the MACH’s speed. As soon as a layer is formed, the squeezing collar presses the created layer laterally for a tight fit within the pallet’s dimensions.
The sliding doors open from the center out to the sides, placing the layer accurately onto the pallet. They then close again and press the just-placed layer so that it is completely flat. Once the layer is on the pallet, the sliding doors close again and the complete layer is pressed against the underside of the doors to create a flat surface for the next layer to be placed on. This is particularly relevant for overlapping bags. In that case, the center of the bag layer will be higher than the sides so this flattening mechanism prevents bags from sliding off. The four sided stacking cage confining the pallet while it is being formed also contributes to creating a tight and stable load.
The MACH 8 is driven by a three phase servo motor (to respectively control the up & down, lateral and rotational movement of the gripper) for increased power drive and capacity. It also has a telescopic conveyor designed to anticipate bag placement and drop the bag straight into the gripper, hence increasing capacity.
- Robust construction
- Easy to use touch screen control panel with 250 pre-programmed bax/box/crate size and pallet configuration. New configuration can be easily set by user according to size and type of material handled and pallet configuration.
- Modular built allowing features to be added later on if required
- A number of key features such as the centralisation unit, the squeeze collar and the pneumatically controlled sliding doors ensure that the bags/crates/boxes are placed accurately and squeezed for optimal space use and fit on the pallet
- The MACH palletisers can overlap bags and are equipped with a stacking cage to enhance pallet stability
- Customised software program modem connection allowing online access from Holland and rapid changes in settings if necessary
- Stacking cage to keep the bags/boxes/crates layers within the pallet’s dimensions
- Pneumatically operated cage doors equipped with sensor system to detect door position. Pallet will not exit unless doors are completely open.
As a result of their large experience, Symach are able to provide equipment to a wide range of industries, and for various applications such as:
- Industrial e.g.cement bags, sand, cat litter, mulch, compost, soils
- Chemical e.g. fertiliser, wood pellets, seeds
- Food e.g. sugar, pet food, rice, stock food, flour, milk powder, grain
- Agricultural e.g. stacking potatoes, carrots and onions
Their equipment can be used to
- Stack hessian (jute) bags
- Stack paper bags
- Stack plastic bags
- Stack net bags
- Stack crates
- Stack cartons
|Approx. capacity||36 bags/minute|
|Stacking height||2400 of 2650 mm|
|Bag weights||2.5-25 kg|
|Stacking program||250 programs / 350 sacks|
|Pallet sizes||All pallet dimensions|