The pallet rotator or pallet inverter is used to reverse a pallet loaded with bags, boxes or crates items upside down, preventing manual requirement and maintaining the stability and configuration of the pallet.
The rationale for this application varies depending on the product and industry considered:
- To place the load on another pallet (e.g. because of damaged/contaminated pallet or transfer from wood to plastic or steel pallet)
- To access and remove damaged bags, boxes or crates at the bottom of the pallet
- To prevent the content of the packages from settling if stored for extended period of time
- Can handle various packaging load types and pallet weight and heights
- Hydraulic clamping mechanism to secure pallet for rotation
- Smooth operation
- Side safety mesh guard
- Easy to use control panel
Pallet rotators or inverters are suitable to rotate pallets of boxes, bags and crates.
Pallet rotators or inverters are custom designed to suit pallet dimensions and packaging types.