Screen Piece Remover
The Wyma Screen Piece Remover removes broken pieces or produce, small stones, clods and other debris via a vibrating action, so that they are not transferred further down your processing line. It can handle dirty or clean produce.
Vegetable pieces, small stones, clods and other debris are removed in a continuous process as they fall through the screen. The removed pieces, stones and debris are transported via a conveyor to a waste or seconds bin.
|Video - Screen Piece Remover (1.84 mb)|
- Choice of two durable screen options: nylon screen or galvanised steel mesh
- Various mesh screen aperture sizes available to suit your vegetables and operating conditions
- Adjustable shake intensity
- Water spray bars to assist cleaning and flushing of stones and clods*
- In-feed powered brush or finger spreader to assist in spreading the vegetables evenly across the width of the screen*
Removing broken pieces, small stones, clods and other debris in a carrot or parsnip line.
|Models||Approximate capacity||Length||Working width|
|RPS1609||1600mm (5'3'')||900mm (2'11'')|
|RPS1612||1600mm (5'3'')||1200mm (3'11'')|
|RPS1615||15T/hr (33,000lb/hr)||1600mm (5'3'')||1500mm (4'11'')|