The Wyma Mega-Polisher™ is the largest vegetable polishing machine in the world today. This equipment consists of two WP3016.V2B Vege-Polishers™ linked together via a coupling kit to form one large polishing machine providing 6.0m (19' 6") x 16 rows of brushes.
The Mega-Polisher™ provides all the proven features and benefits of the existing Wyma Vege-Polisher™ range, yet with a much larger capacity.
With its enhanced polishing capability (particularly on carrots), the Mega-Polisher™ can considerably improve the appearance of your fresh vegetables, resulting in a greater percentage of packed premium produce and an increased presence on retailers’ shelves. Wyma also supply recycling/filtration systems to fit the Mega-Polisher™. These systems significantly reduce water consumption.
Our experience with both the rotary brush barrel technology and the specific brush design for our machines, combine to ensure your vegetables are washed and polished to the highest retailing standards.
- Large on capacity while minimising floor space requirements
- Flexibility to adapt washing and polishing to the volume and conditions of the vegetables coming through
- Same features and benefits as the ones listed for the Vege-Polisher™
- Integrated Water Recycling Systems available
- Ability to customise your brush configuration to suit your produce and washing/polishing needs
- Separate variable speed controls for the brush and barrel rotation giving you the ability to control the intensity of the wash
- Enhanced bearing protection features to maximise the lifespan of your equipment
- Durable drive belts and gearmotor systems
- Numerous safety components such as door locks and drum retainer
- Manual or automated out-feed gate to adjust your vegetables depth
- Easy access for cleaning and maintenance via sliding doors, side removable shafts and clip on/off panels
Washing and polishing of potatoes, carrots, beetroot (beet), parsnips, turnips and swedes.
|WPP6016||15-20 T/hr (30 to 40,000 lb/hr)||16|