Barrel Washer LS Range
The new Wyma Barrel Washer LS Range provides a cost effective solution to wash vegetables such as potatoes, carrots and parsnips. The drum rotation allows produce inside the drum to rub against each other and against the side of the drum for a gentle yet effective cleaning action. The tank can be filled at the customer's requested water level, with produce washed partially or fully submerged. Rubber agitation bars inside the drum further assist produce mixing to maximise washing performance. The drum is perforated for soil and fine debris and aggregates to fall through into the small hoppers underneath the barrel.
|Barrel Washer Brochure - English - PDF (439 kb)|
- Custom designed perforated drum apertures ensure the gentle washing of your vegetables
- Durable, robust stainless steel construction*
- Rubber agitation bars inside the barrel for optimal cleaning result and produce clearance
- Drive system easily accessible and positioned out of the water to extend lifespan
- Tanks can be equipped with manual or automatic purge valves* to discharge dirt and water
- Cleaning bars for automatic internal tank rinsing*
The Wyma Barrel Washer gently washes potatoes, carrots, parsnips and other root vegetables.
|Model||Max. capacity||Length of barrel|