Wet Hopper Destoner Stone Elevator
The Wyma Wet Hopper Destoner significantly improves your washing performance further down the processing line whilst providing the additional benefit of removing stones and clods. It acts as a pre-soak and dirt/rubbish collection facility ensuring that this material is not transferred to other equipment in your processing line. It also provides an even-flow to the rest of your processing line.The stone elevator discharges stones and clods on the side of the Wet Hopper Destoner where bins (or other loading item) can be placed. Stones and clods are removed on a continuous basis which makes the stone elevator a recommended feature for customers who have large quantities of stones and clods coming from the field.
- Variable speed control of out-feed elevator
- Durable, robust design with stainless steel construction
- Double bar cleats on elevator for increased durability*
- Air agitation for improved dirt removal while maintaining gentle vegetable handling*
- Water spray bars to remove remaining soil and floating debris from vegetable before exiting hopper*
- Easy access for cleaning and maintenance via inspection hatches
- Internal cleaning bars with soil collection hopper and manual or automatic* water & dirt discharge valves. The system is capable of removing several tonnes of dirt per day
The Wyma Wet Hopper Destoner can receive produce in dirty, clean or semi-clean condition with ease and allow produce to be quickly tipped from a bin or other device without fear of damage. It can be used with potatoes, carrots, parsnips, turnips, swedes and beetroot (beet).
|Model||Tank width||Tank length|
|HWE/HWD0400||2230 mm||4745 mm|
|HWE/HWD0600||2230 mm||6245 mm|
|HWE/HWD0800||2230 mm||7745 mm|
|HWE/HWD1000||2230 mm||9245 mm|
|HWE/HWD1200||2230 mm||10745 mm|